We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion & CAB(Composite UI Application Block)

We are using CAB as an asset on our projects,I searched through yo forums for cab samples and i found your DockableWorksapce sample on: https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=40655 One of your competitors has developed follwing components on top of cab and it''s controls called CAB Extensibility, the package consists followig contriols: Workspaces: TabWorkspace DocWorkspace ExplorerBarWorkspace ToolBarManagerWorkspace UIelements: Treeview StatusBar ToolBar ExplorerBar Do you have any plans on integrating your controls with CAB and also are there any samples besides you DockableWorksapce. Regards, Mahdad

5 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team July 21, 2006 06:38 PM UTC

Hi Mahdad,

Yes, we have been working on this for quite some time. We will have a complete CAB extensibility kit by the first week of August 2006.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

Best regards,
Daniel

>We are using CAB as an asset on our projects,I searched through yo forums for cab samples and i found your DockableWorksapce sample on:
>https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=40655
>
>One of your competitors has developed follwing components on top of cab and it''s controls called CAB Extensibility, the package consists followig contriols:
>
>Workspaces:
>
>TabWorkspace
>DocWorkspace
>ExplorerBarWorkspace
>ToolBarManagerWorkspace
>
>
>UIelements:
>Treeview
>StatusBar
>ToolBar
>ExplorerBar
>
>Do you have any plans on integrating your controls with CAB and also are there any samples besides you DockableWorksapce.
>
>Regards,
>
>Mahdad
>
>

DC Daniel Chait August 8, 2006 01:38 PM UTC

Daniel,

It''s the first week of August -- any update on your CAB stuff?

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team August 10, 2006 05:29 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Yes, we have an internal version complete. It will be released as a beta before Wednesday of next week. I will send you an email as soon as it is available.

Best regards,
Daniel

>Daniel,

It''s the first week of August -- any update on your CAB stuff?

RL Rine le Comte August 16, 2006 08:28 AM UTC

I am interested as well. Please include me in the update about the CAB toolkit

Rine le Comte

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team August 18, 2006 10:43 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

We have it ready but are not releasing it for public download yet. Please send me an email (danielj(AT)syncfusion.com) and I will send you download instructions. Anyone else who is a current customer may also obtain this preview by contacting me.

Best regards,
Daniel

>>Hi Daniel,

Yes, we have an internal version complete. It will be released as a beta before Wednesday of next week. I will send you an email as soon as it is available.

Best regards,
Daniel

It''s now Thursday, can you please give us an update on the beta release?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon