We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ComboBoxBarItem & invisible text

This is a wierd one... A few users have noticed odd painting issues with the ComboBoxBarItem control. I myself have never experienced it, but I wondered if it was/has ever been identified by anyone else (or even fixed as a bug in a recent version). The issue is that the textbox in the combobox would (on rare occasion) cause the text that was being typed in to turn invisible. End result is that the user is typing in text, but can''t actually see the text they are typing in. Once they are finished typing and hit enter (or focus on something else) the text would appear. So it only happened when they were typing. That is all I know about the issue, but if it sounds at all familiar please let me know! Thanks, Jonathan

2 Replies

JQ Jonathan Quail July 7, 2006 07:59 PM UTC

I should also mention we are using Syncfusion 4.2.0.37. But we have also used previous versions in the past. This hasn''t been observed recently, but given the randomness of the behaivor - it could still be an issue. But then again, if it sounds like an issue that was fixed in a previous version (say - previous in the last 4 or 5 months) - then it would be great to know that!

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team July 8, 2006 08:09 AM UTC

Hi Jonathan, We regret for the inconvenience caused. I have tested this issue in v.4.2.0.37. I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce this issue. I have attached my test sample. ComboBoxbarItem.zip Could you please check the sample and let me know whether you are able to reproduce the issue in this sample?. It would be helpful if you provide a sample or modify the sample attached to reproduce this issue.It will help us to resolve it as early as possible. Thanks for using Essential Tools. Regards, J.Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon