We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bookmark in hebrew

Hello I tried to add a bookmark in hebrew: IPDFDestination dest = pdfDoc.CreateDestination(pdfDoc.Pages[0] ); IPDFBookmark root = pdfDoc.Bookmarks.Add( "ליאת", dest ); In the resulted document, you can not see the title of the bookmark unless you right click on the bookmark and choose "wrap long bookmarks". A bookmark in english with the same length appears with no problems. Do you have any solution for this? Thanks & Regards Liat

3 Replies

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team July 5, 2006 09:08 PM UTC

Hi Liat, I am afraid. I am unable to reproduce the problem. Here is sample that I used to test this issue. Sample : Bookmarks.zip Could you please take a look and let me know if the problem still exists. Thanks, Ajish.

LI Liat July 6, 2006 05:13 AM UTC

Hi Ajish Yes, the problem still exists with your sample. I am using Acrobat Reader 6.0.0 Maybe it could be something in the settings of the reader? Thanks Liat >Hi Liat, > > >I am afraid. I am unable to reproduce the problem. Here is sample that I used to test this issue. > >Sample : Bookmarks.zip > >Could you please take a look and let me know if the problem still exists. > >Thanks, >Ajish.

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team July 6, 2006 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Liat, Yes you are right, I was able to reproduce the issue and it is found to be only with the Adobe Reader 6.0. However it doesn''t seem to be reproducable with the latest version. Can you please consider upgrading your adobe reader to the latest version. Thanks, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon