We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PercentTextBox System.StackOverflowException

Hi, I''m having trouble using PercetTextBox control (4.102.0.50 version). The problem also is that i have no clue of what is happening, fortunately i have been able to reproduce the same error (in a different way but same error) in the attachment. Just run the application and push the button, a System.StackOverflowException will raise (sometimes it says that exception occurred in mscorlib.dll and sometimes in system.dll, in my application is says in mscorlib.dll). I think i''m not doing anything wrong or that shouldn''t work, could you help me? Thank you, Borja

PruebaPrecentTextBox.zip

3 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team July 4, 2006 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Borja, This was a known issue and we had resolved this in our source.But I was able to reproduce the issue in your sample.Are you trying to create PercenTextBox dynamically in your application or have you just done part of initialization under the button click inorder to show us the issue? Please clarify this so that we can investigate furthur. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu.

BO Borja July 4, 2006 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Anu, I''m not trying to create the control dynamically, actually is much more complicated. I have a form that i use to create items with two PercetTextBoxes, i have a loop in the parent form that shows the form to create items until a condition comes true. Before the form is shown each time i call a function called ReinitializeDialoWithgBL that clears controls'' contents. This works fine. Now i have inherited from the form used to create items and i heve redefined same methods and event (ReinitializeDialoWithgBL is one of them because in this case i need to clear the controls and also fill them with predefined values). The first time the form is shown it works, but when i called ReinitializeDialoWithgBL for a second time it raises the mentioned exception when i try to access any of the PercentTextBoxes. I have reproduced it in the attachment that now is very similar to my scenario.

PruebaPrecentTextBox2.zip

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team July 4, 2006 02:33 PM UTC

Hi Borja, Thanks for the sample.We have fixed this issue internally and we will include the fix with the next possible service pack due in few days. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon