We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

StarDock

Can syncfusion explain a little more clearly what you guys have in mind for integration with StarDock Direct Skin? (From your Press Release Page from 6/16/06) Will there be useful skin support for the syncfusion controls this year? I have never used StarDock tools before. Will syncfusion customers get a discount on the tool or will it be included with our subscription? I have used developer express controls on a different product and the universal Windows Form Theme/ Skin support is very powerful and easier to implement then the current syncfusion way. Futhermore you do not need to be a graphics artist to generate a decent looking app. More details would be nice, but I am very excited by the news.

1 Reply

JG John Grantham July 1, 2006 05:40 AM UTC

We too think this sounds great and would like to know more details on what this will offer. >Can syncfusion explain a little more clearly what you guys have in mind for integration with StarDock Direct Skin? (From your Press Release Page from 6/16/06) > >Will there be useful skin support for the syncfusion controls this year? > >I have never used StarDock tools before. Will syncfusion customers get a discount on the tool or will it be included with our subscription? > >I have used developer express controls on a different product and the universal Windows Form Theme/ Skin support is very powerful and easier to implement then the current syncfusion way. Futhermore you do not need to be a graphics artist to generate a decent looking app. > >More details would be nice, but I am very excited by the news.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon