We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

StarDock

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45465 Jun 21,2006 05:36 PM UTC Jul 1,2006 05:40 AM UTC General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Shawn Oles
Asked On June 21, 2006 05:36 PM UTC

Can syncfusion explain a little more clearly what you guys have in mind for integration with StarDock Direct Skin? (From your Press Release Page from 6/16/06) Will there be useful skin support for the syncfusion controls this year? I have never used StarDock tools before. Will syncfusion customers get a discount on the tool or will it be included with our subscription? I have used developer express controls on a different product and the universal Windows Form Theme/ Skin support is very powerful and easier to implement then the current syncfusion way. Futhermore you do not need to be a graphics artist to generate a decent looking app. More details would be nice, but I am very excited by the news.

John Grantham
Replied On July 1, 2006 05:40 AM UTC

We too think this sounds great and would like to know more details on what this will offer. >Can syncfusion explain a little more clearly what you guys have in mind for integration with StarDock Direct Skin? (From your Press Release Page from 6/16/06) > >Will there be useful skin support for the syncfusion controls this year? > >I have never used StarDock tools before. Will syncfusion customers get a discount on the tool or will it be included with our subscription? > >I have used developer express controls on a different product and the universal Windows Form Theme/ Skin support is very powerful and easier to implement then the current syncfusion way. Futhermore you do not need to be a graphics artist to generate a decent looking app. > >More details would be nice, but I am very excited by the news.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;