We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DropDownCalendarControl Error With Master Pages

Dear Sir, I''ve got a problem with DropDownCalendarControl as i created a master page using asp.net 2.0 and i created two content holders and i placed syncfusion DropDownCalendarControl inside of one the content holders but when ever i try to select the DropDownCalendarControl it gives a java script error (i think that the java script error is generated due to the client side events of the control as it can''t be attached to the textbox as the textbox itself is not found inside the control due to the naming conventions of the master page). To be sure that the problem is caused by master page , i created a normal web page without a master page and i placed the control inside it and it works fine (in both clint side and server side events) I hope that you provide me with the solution as soon as possible beacuse i''m in project now and i''ve created all the master page for the project and i''m out of my schedule. Thanks in regard. Ahmed Al Amir

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 22, 2006 02:00 PM UTC

Hi Amir, This issue has been already fixed. We will update you with a patch at the earliest. Thanks for your co-operation. Regards, Bhuvana

BH Bhuvana Syncfusion Team June 23, 2006 06:05 AM UTC

Hi Amir, The patch with the fix will be available in a short while and hence in the mean time we will send you the dlls with the fix. Could you please open an incident in Direct-Trac and let us know the Essential Studio version that you are using, so that we can send you the appropriate dlls. Thanks for your support. Regards, Bhuvana

BH Bhuvana Syncfusion Team July 7, 2006 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Ahmed, You can download the Service Pack .60 version from the following link. ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/EssentialStudio/v4.2.0.60/syncfusionessentialstudiospsetup.exe For the unlock key, please contact our sales team (sales@syncfusion.com). Regards, Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon