We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Loss of Cell Focus...

Hi, My structure of my application is ---------------------------------- MarketPriceForm (References) MarketPriceGrid (Inherits) EditableGrid (Inherits) VirtualGrid (Inherits) GridControl I''ve two screens, They are -------------------------- 1. Market Price Screen 2. Security Price screen 1. Market Price Screen -------------------------- 1. In market price screen, I''ve a cell button which takes to Security Price Screen. 2. I''ve also implemented context menu, which get popuped in the gridcell event and which has been implemted in the Virtual grid class file. The option which get displayed in the context menu is security price screen. When we are clicking the security price screen option in the context menu, then through delegates I''m firing the same event in the market price form where cell button of securit price option is hiting. Issues is... ----------- 1. When I left click on any cell in the market price screen and when I press the cell button which takes to security price screen and when I come back to market price screen the cell where I left cliked is active. But when I do the right click in the market price screen, context menu is getting displayed and the cell is also active, when I click the security price option in the context menu and which takes to security price screen which get displayed in the next tab and when I come back to market price screen the cell is not active. Because of this I can''t get the control of the grid. But when I click the security price tab again and then come back to the market price screen the cell is active. Note: ----- 1. I need the cell to be active after getting back from security price screen. Assumption... ------------- 1. Cell is not active because the context menu is getting tagged in the virtual grid. Please help me out. Thanks & Regards, Sathish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon