We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Flattening a form caused formatting issues

I have a 7.0 file that has form fields that I am populating. Some of the form fields are centered. If I do not use the form.flatten(), the text is centered as it should be. If I use the command, it aligns right everytime. Do I need to do something in addition to flatten to save the formatting?

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2006 12:16 PM UTC

Hi John, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was able to see the problem. I have created a bug report regarding this issue, we will try to get it fixed as soon as possible. Please track the status of this bug report from the following link. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2228 Let me know if you have any other questions Thanks, Ajish. >I have a 7.0 file that has form fields that I am populating. Some of the form fields are centered. If I do not use the form.flatten(), the text is centered as it should be. If I use the command, it aligns right everytime. Do I need to do something in addition to flatten to save the formatting?

TG Thomas Gagne June 9, 2009 07:40 PM UTC

I can't resolve the link in this issue. Was the bug fixed?

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team June 19, 2009 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Thomas,

This issue was fixed in our earlier releases and we are not able to reproduce it now. Could you please send us your file so that we could recreate and find the cause of the same?

Regards,
Geetha

TG Thomas Gagne June 22, 2009 01:24 PM UTC

I have other problems I've reported bugs on. I was trying to use the forum to conduct some research before creating a bug. Unfortunately, many of the links referenced in the forums don't exist.

SS Sri Subhashini M Syncfusion Team July 7, 2009 01:46 PM UTC

Hi John,

I deeply regret for the long delay in getting back with you.

Currently, our developers working on this website issue. This will get resolved in further release.

Please let me know if you need any concern.

Regards,
Suba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon