We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can''t view samples...getting Server Error

Hi there, I''ve installed your tool and was not available to check the samples. Can you take a look the Server Error description and let me know what''s wrong? Server Error in ''/syncfusion2_0/web/pdf.web/samples/2.0/gettingstarted/helloworld/cs'' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly ''Syncfusion.Core, Version=4.202.0.37, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4'' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Source Error: Line 20: Line 21: Line 22: Line 23: Line 24: Source File: C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.2.0.37\web\pdf.web\samples\2.0\web.config Line: 22 Thanks in advance, Vadim

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 13, 2006 07:41 PM UTC

Hi Vadim, Could you please clarify the following 1) Do you see syncfusion assemblies inside C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies especially 1) Syncfusion.Core [4.202.0.37] 2) Syncfusion.DLS.Base [4.202.0.37] 3) Syncfusion.DocIO.Base [4.202.0.37] 4) Syncfusion.Pdf.Base [4.202.0.37] 5) Syncfusion.Pdf.Web [4.202.0.37] 6) SourceCodeTab [Version 4.0.0.0] 2) Also check if these assemblies with version number 4.202.0.37 is present in the GAC[C:\WINDOWS\assembly] Thanks, Stephen. >Hi there, >I''ve installed your tool and was not available to check the samples. Can you take a look the Server Error description and let me know what''s wrong? > >Server Error in ''/syncfusion2_0/web/pdf.web/samples/2.0/gettingstarted/helloworld/cs'' Application. >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > >Configuration Error >Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. > >Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly ''Syncfusion.Core, Version=4.202.0.37, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4'' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. > >Source Error: > > >Line 20: >Line 21: >Line 22: >Line 23: >Line 24: > > >Source File: C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.2.0.37\web\pdf.web\samples\2.0\web.config Line: 22 > >Thanks in advance, >Vadim

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon