We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

IntegerTextBox and binding to BindableValue property

Any progress on the issue described here: http://syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=42579 At the bottom of that log there is a sample app that repro''s the issue (you might have to tweak a few things like the database path, etc). Basicly, binding a DataView to the BindableValue property in an IntegerTextBox isn''t working quite right. When the Validated event fires, the value in the DataView hasn''t changed.

6 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team June 13, 2006 03:18 PM UTC

Hi Mark, I am very Sorry for the extended delay in updating your post.I will get back to you tommorrow with an update. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Anu.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team June 14, 2006 02:33 PM UTC

Hi Mark, I am able to reproduce the issue with your sample.We have considered this as a high priority issue.I will discuss with our development team regarding this and will keep you informed. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, Anu.

MA Mark Atkinson June 14, 2006 03:44 PM UTC

Hi Anu, Thanks for the feedback. I''m going to try using the DoubleEdit control, I''ll let you know if I see anything interesting. Mark >Hi Mark, > >I am able to reproduce the issue with your sample.We have considered this as a high priority issue.I will discuss with our development team regarding this and will keep you informed. > >Thanks for your patience. > >Best Regards, > >Anu. > >

MA Mark Atkinson July 3, 2006 04:24 PM UTC

Has there been any progress on this issue? Mark >Hi Anu, >Thanks for the feedback. >I''m going to try using the DoubleEdit control, I''ll let you know if I see anything interesting. > >Mark > >>Hi Mark, >> >>I am able to reproduce the issue with your sample.We have considered this as a high priority issue.I will discuss with our development team regarding this and will keep you informed. >> >>Thanks for your patience. >> >>Best Regards, >> >>Anu. >> >>

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team July 4, 2006 02:14 PM UTC

Hi Mark, Sorry for the delay in response. Currently developers are working on this issue Defect #2331. We will be updating you as soon as it is addressed. Thanks, Anu.

MA Mark Atkinson July 7, 2006 12:05 AM UTC

OK. Thanks. > >Hi Mark, > >Sorry for the delay in response. > >Currently developers are working on this issue Defect #2331. > >We will be updating you as soon as it is addressed. > >Thanks, > >Anu. > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon