We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using AutoComplete

Hi, I am using AutoComplete, and using this i am able to delete the selected using a keyboard. but same thing is not happening with mouse. If u see google autocomplete when we move the mouse the item in the list gets selected and if we press delete its get deleted but in syncfusion control the item is not selected when we move mouse , but when we click it that particular item gets selected in the list Please let me know is there any way to do it Ajay

1 Reply

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team June 13, 2006 02:59 PM UTC

Hi Ajay, Thank you for the feedback. I made a comparison between Syncfusion AutoComplete as well as the google AutoComplete and I am able to reproduce the issue here. Internally a DataListView is used for displaying the matches in the AutoComplete and this does not expose dropDownList properties as such and hence it is not possible for me to provide you a workaround also.I will go ahead and log this requirement in our DefectManagementSystem so that we can make the necessary changes at the earliest. Sorry for any inconvienience caused. Best Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon