We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

scatter plot

Hi, Have some issue in scatter plot. Need to select the points in the scatter plot using MouseDown, MouseMove and MouseUp events. It takes lot of time refresh the chart control when drawing a rubber band rectangle. Is there any other event fires when we draw rubber band rect. Please let me know on this. Thanks, dms

2 Replies

DM dms June 3, 2006 12:21 AM UTC

Hi , I am using syncfusion ver. 3.3.0.11 >Hi, > >Have some issue in scatter plot. > >Need to select the points in the scatter plot using MouseDown, MouseMove and MouseUp events. > >It takes lot of time refresh the chart control when drawing a rubber band rectangle. > >Is there any other event fires when we draw rubber band rect. > >Please let me know on this. > >Thanks, >dms

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team June 5, 2006 01:58 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Please try running the attached sample at your end in which I have used the Paint event of the ChartControl to prevent the chart being redrawn. WindowsApplication4.zip Kindly let me know if this helps you. Regards, Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon