We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TextFormatter - DiagramBuilder sample

We have an application that is similar to the DiagramBuilder example. We recently came across a bug when changing the text color using the TextColor toolbar item. If you select one or more symbols in the diagram and change the text color (Controller.TextFormatter.TextColor) using the toolbar, the fill color of the symbol will change. Do you know of any way to workaround this problem? Thanks in advance for your help. Chris

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2006 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Chris, I was not able to reproduce the issue that you have mentioned here with the latest version V4.2.0.27. Please let me know which version you are using. Also if possible could you please upgrade into the new version of the Essential Studio V4.2.0.27? You can get the details to download version V4.2.0.27 from the link-http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx Please let me know if you still run into any problem further. We will be glad to assist you. Thank you for your continued support to Syncfusion. Best Regards, Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon