We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

tabbedMDIManger and MenuStrip

Hello, I''m using MenuStrips for diplaying menus. With tabbedMDIManger i got an extra entry in the Windows List. Before using MenuStrips i used MainMenu and could set tabbedMDIManager.MdiListMenuItem = miWindow to avoid the extra entry. How to avoid this extra entry with MenuStrip. PS: I hope, you understand my english

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 29, 2006 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Helmut, We regret for the inconvenience caused. This is a known issue # 2035 in TabbedMDIManager. I have updated our development team with high priority regarding this issue. You can track the status of this issue here: Defect #2035 - MDIWindowListItem property adds one blank dropdown Item in the ToolStripMenuItem We will try our very best to fix this issue at the earliest and keep you informed. Please let me know if you have any questions. Best Regards, Seetha

SH Shaun Haapala August 22, 2006 07:40 PM UTC

It says that defect # 2035 is closed but doesn''t give a fixed version number. Will this fix be included in 4.3?? If not how do I obtain a service pack for this fix?

>Hi Helmut,
>
>We regret for the inconvenience caused. This is a known issue # 2035 in TabbedMDIManager. I have updated our development team with high priority regarding this issue. You can track the status of this issue here:
>
>Defect #2035 - MDIWindowListItem property adds one blank dropdown Item in the ToolStripMenuItem
>
>We will try our very best to fix this issue at the earliest and keep you informed. Please let me know if you have any questions.
>
>Best Regards,
>Seetha
>
>

SA Saradha Syncfusion Team August 23, 2006 01:40 PM UTC

Hi Shaun,

The defect #2035 has been fixed and it will be included in the next service pack of v.4.2 (v.4.2.0.62).
I will update you with details once it is available for download. Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
K.Saradha Devi.

DG Dan Garvin March 28, 2007 06:30 PM UTC

I'm having the same problem. My Windows menu includes an extra item (#2) with blank description. (I think I have version 4.302.0.30. Can you remind me how to find the current version?) Should I still be seeing this error? Thanks.
-dan

>Hi Shaun,

The defect #2035 has been fixed and it will be included in the next service pack of v.4.2 (v.4.2.0.62).
I will update you with details once it is available for download. Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
K.Saradha Devi.

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team March 29, 2007 01:46 PM UTC

Hi Dan,

MdiListToolStripItem property has been added to the TabbedMDIManager in v4.4.0.51 in order to auto-insert mdi child windows into a toolstrip menu item. Could you please consider upgrading to the latest version? If so, you can download it from the following location:

http://www2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v4.4.0.51/SyncfusionEssentialStudioSetup.exe

Unlock Key : Please contact our sales team ( salessupport@syncfusion.com )

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon