We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Modifying ''Copy'' behavior

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44369 May 22,2006 08:50 PM UTC May 23,2006 04:01 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Terry Foster
Asked On May 22, 2006 08:50 PM UTC

Hello! I''ve noticed that there is good support for customizing the behavior of the copy operation in the grid, except for just a few small, but critical, things. For example, I can''t seem to skip hidden rows or columns. Ideally, I would love to be able to handle the CopyTextToBuffer(...) operation of the GridModelTextDataExchange class, since there a some other small tweaks I''d like to do in there. Right now, I have to duplicate the code of five methods in the GridModelCutPaste and GridModelTextDataExchange classes when I really only need to modify the CopyTextToBuffer method. Any suggestions or would it be possible to fire a new event in the future? Thanks, Terry

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 23, 2006 04:01 AM UTC

Hi Terry, While CopyPaste to avoid the hidden rows/cols, just the CopyTextToBuffer method can be implemented and called in the ClipboardCopy event handler. Attached is a sample that demonstrates this. Let us know if this serves your need. Regards, Calvin.

CopyTextToBuffer.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;