We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Formula parsing problem

I''ve attached a sample that demonstrates a problem with syncfusion handling custome functions. The custom function ref returns a string with 107 items in the string, syncfusion says this function count(ref()) evaluates to ''mismatched string quotes''. The custom function gef returns a string with 106 items in the string, syncfusion says this function count(gef()) evaluates to 106, which is expected. What''s up with that...........

SyncFusionBug0.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 22, 2006 01:15 PM UTC

Hi Van, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I have entered this as a defect. You can track this online here: Formula parsing problem The issue has been resolved internally. If you have source code for Syncfusion Libraries, could you please open a Direct - Trac incident, we will send you the corrected source code. Thanks for choosing and using Syncfusion Products. Best Regards, Jeba.

VI Van Ice May 22, 2006 06:24 PM UTC

Jeba, I opened a direct trac issue this morning, I''m hoping I can get the fix integrated soon. Can you let me know when? >Hi Van, >Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. >I have entered this as a defect. You can track this online here: >Formula parsing >problem > >The issue has been resolved internally. If you have source code for Syncfusion Libraries, could you please open a Direct - Trac incident, we will send you the corrected source code. > >Thanks for choosing and using Syncfusion Products. > >Best Regards, >Jeba.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 23, 2006 08:55 AM UTC

Hi Van, Thanks for opening a Direct-Trac Incident, i have updated the incident id: 25619 , you can follow up the incident regarding this issue. Best Regards, Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon