We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Dockpadding property of XPTaskbar

Hello, I recently switched from version 4.1.0.50 to the newest version 4.1.0.62. Surprisingly, the behavior of the DockPadding property of the XPTaskBar control seems to behave differently now. In versions before 4.1.0.62 it was possible to add a padding between XPTaskBarBoxes through this property, which now does not seem to work any more. Is there another possibility to get a spacing between XPTaskBar boxes? Regards, Alexander

3 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team May 15, 2006 03:46 PM UTC

Hi Alexander, Yes. The LayoutManager and derived FlowLayout, which is used in XPTaskBar don''t support Padding property introduced in Windows.Forms 2.0. So we have added VerticalPadding property for XPTaskBar to provide spacing between XPTaskBarBoxes. this.XPTaskBar.VerticalPadding = 10; Please let me know if this works for you. Regards, Mano

AL Alex May 22, 2006 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Mano, unfortunately I can not find a property named VerticalPadding on the XPTaskBar control. Perhaps this was introduced in another version of Essential Tools? As already mentioned I am working with the newest release 4.1.0.62 Regards, Alexander.

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team May 22, 2006 09:24 AM UTC

Hi Alexander, Yes. This property was included in later versions of v.4.1. Sorry for not mentioning this before. You can try our latest Release Candidate of v.4.2 (v.4.2.0.27) which you can download from the following link: http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx Note: A new key is needed for unlocking this version. Please contact sales (sales@syncfusion.com) if you have not received a key. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Thanks, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon