We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid column size scale according to windows env. font size

Hi, I have defined certain widths to grid columns. When I change Windows environment font to bigger (desktop properties -> settings-tab -> advanced button -> font bigger from 96dpi to 120dpi) it affects so that system drawing size gets larger (5,13 -> 7,15) BUT width of grid columns get actually narrower and texts in column headers don''t fit any more. In visual studio I can determine form.AutoScaleBaseSize to base font size value and set form.AutoScale then true and that scales form elements BUT not Essential Grid column widths /-: Is there any easy solution in Essential Grid to workaround this or do I just have to make own functionality to determine the system scaling size compared to the base size and calculate then how much column widths need to be changed from the base size? Aguess there''s no automatic feature in Essential for this?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 11, 2006 02:50 PM UTC

Hi Itrem, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are looking into this issue and get back to you very soon. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon