We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Server error in application ....

hello everyone!!! its my my first time to make a freewebs.Freewebs is Freewebs is a global online community of web publishers sites have been created using free, easy to use, and do-it- Site Builder. I add on my links the abs cbn.com but when i finished the registration my account info was problem..Is there any body could help.. thanks and more power... Server Error in ''/'' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: home Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: home Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: home] System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.set_SelectedValue(String value) +152 IBuySpy.Register.DisplayData() in C:\VSS Projects\Now\Now\Register.aspx.vb:356 IBuySpy.Register.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\VSS Projects\Now\Now\Register.aspx.vb:105 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon