We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GGC: event after range of rows selection?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43809 May 4,2006 06:59 AM May 4,2006 09:09 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Roberto Obispo
Asked On May 4, 2006 06:59 AM

Good morning. I''d like to know if there exists an event for checking a change made on the rows selection of a grouping grid. What is the way to do this? I haven''t found any event that suits this case, and even the MouseDown/Up is ignored after selections and so. Thank you very much in advance! Roberto Obispo

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 4, 2006 07:33 AM

Hi Roberto, Please refer to the KB Article for more details.Here is a link http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=344 Please let me know if this helps. Regards, Haneef

Roberto Obispo
Replied On May 4, 2006 09:09 AM

Thank you very much, it works perfectly. The only thing I could complain about is that TableModel.SelectedRecordsChanged/Changing aren''t visible as the normal grid.SelectedRecordsChanged/Changing are. So that''s all for now, thank you very much again! Roberto Obispo

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;