We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Preview-edit of GridgroupingControl in designer

Hi I have dropped a GGC onto a form and attached the ACC.mdb data set. When I right click on teh grid and select preview edit, the grid shows but the properties do not, and there is no divider bar to the right of the grid. WS2003/.Net 1.1 Syncfusion Studio 4.1.0.50 Suggestions welcome Regards David

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 26, 2006 04:54 AM UTC

Hi David, We tried to reproduce this issue here ,but could not get this issue. Maybe I am not following the steps that you are doing.Attached sample works fine on my system which has 4.1.0.50 installed.Can you post a sample showing this problem or tell us how to see it in the attached sample? Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/PreviewANDEdit_62e66f69.zip Exactly what version of Windows XP are you using? Are you only installing Essential Grid or are you installing Essential Studio? Are you installing binaries only, or the source code version? Have you seen this on multipple systems? If you can provide more information, we can try to suggest some solution. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products. Regrads Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon