We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Rowwise Combobox content change

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43407 Apr 21,2006 11:47 AM Apr 24,2006 02:11 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On April 21, 2006 11:47 AM

I want to display the combobox in the grid but the problem is it will have different values in each n every row. example: i have cust1, cust2 and cust3 and i have 2 contacts for cust1 and 3 contacts for cust2 and 4 contacts for cust 3. i want to display the data in the grid in a way that it will show the customers in different rows and it will show only related contacts in the contacts combo box. please help me to do this.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 24, 2006 02:11 AM

Hi, The data source for the combo box cell can be set dynamically by handling the CurrentCellShowingDropDown (TableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDown in GGC) event. Please refer to the below forum thread for more details. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=32376 Let us know if you need any further assistance. Regards, Calvin.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;