We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

LineRouting

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43327 Apr 20,2006 08:54 AM Apr 20,2006 11:31 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On April 20, 2006 08:54 AM

Hi, I don''t get how line bridging and line routing are working. I am using the Coollinks-Example. LineBridgingEnabled and LineRoutingEnabled is set on all connections. I expected two things. a) when two connections are crossing, a bridge is shown b) Connections will not cross other symbols but will float around those symbols. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Kay

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 20, 2006 11:31 AM

Hi Kay, The Diagram.Model.LineRoutingEnabled will allow all the orthogonal links that are going to be drawn between the symbol to re-route itself if any symbol node is found in the link''s path.And it should be set to TRUE before the orthogonal links are created between the symbols. And currently the line routing implementation will ignore the port containers and the link goes over the containers. We have a QA report on this issue and the id is # 1878. We are working with this issue and will do our best in fixing this at the earliest. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Meera.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;