We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Data Binding

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43149 Apr 17,2006 08:05 AM Apr 19,2006 01:13 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: EditControl
Don Cockrell
Asked On April 17, 2006 08:05 AM

Has anyone had any problems w/ Databinding the Essential edit control? We are using version 4.1.0.62. When the control is databound, if the user makes a change and then clicks out of the control,(sets focus to another control), the edit control scrolls up to the first line. If no changes have been made, then scrolling doesn''t occur. If I don''t databind, then everything works out fine. Thanks, Don

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 18, 2006 02:56 AM

Hi Don, I have tested for this issue using v4.1.0.62 and was not able to see the problem.Please refer to the test sample attached here and let me know if I am missing something. The Edit Control does not scroll up to the first line if the user makes a change and then clicks out of the control.If I have not understood your specifications correctly, could you please modify the sample to show the problem ? Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Databinding0.zip

Don Cockrell
Replied On April 18, 2006 07:01 AM

I messed my directions up. It actually scrolls down to the bottom. Using your sample: 1) enter a bunch of data so you get a scroll bar. 2) Scroll back up to the top 3) Click on a line (Say line 2 so that focus is now on that line) 4) Click on the new field at the bottom. Notice that the control has now scrolled to the bottom. Thanks, Don >Hi Don, > >I have tested for this issue using v4.1.0.62 and was not able to see the problem.Please refer to the test sample attached here and let me know if I am missing something. The Edit Control does not scroll up to the first line if the user makes a change and then clicks out of the control.If I have not understood your specifications correctly, could you please modify the sample to show the problem ? > >Thanks for your patience. > >Regards, >Ebenezer.P

Databinding0.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 19, 2006 01:13 AM

Hi Don, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I do see this problem here and have notified the development team in this regard. We have logged a bug report Defect# 1904 on this, and will try our very best to address the same at the earliest. You could track the progress of this bug fix at this link below : Defect #1904 - Scrollbar issue when EditControl is databound. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;