We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Worksheet AddCopy and image size/location

Hi! I''m evaluating this component for a database export to excel app. Everything works great except for the size and position of images of worksheets copied through the AddCopy method. Opening and saving a "template" as a different file preserves the image location and size. However, using the AddCopy method results in an image that is both resized and shifted to another position (see Sample.xls attached: the second worksheet is a copy of the first) Is this an issue with the component or is there a way to change the image settings so that the image stays in place in copied worksheets? Thanks! Sebastien

Sample26.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 17, 2006 08:48 PM UTC

Hi Sebastien, Sorry for the delay in getting you. I could see the problem and have filed a bug report(BugID#1890) with our development team.A fix will be available as soon as possible Please let me know if you have any questions. BestRegards, Bharath >Hi! > >I''m evaluating this component for a database export to excel app. Everything works great except for the size and position of images of worksheets copied through the AddCopy method. Opening and saving a "template" as a different file preserves the image location and size. However, using the AddCopy method results in an image that is both resized and shifted to another position (see Sample.xls attached: the second worksheet is a copy of the first) > >Is this an issue with the component or is there a way to change the image settings so that the image stays in place in copied worksheets? > >Thanks! > >Sebastien

Sample26.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon