We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

IntegerTextBox auto-select

I''m using an IntegerTextBox, and it seems that when I click in the box, it automatically selects the entire field. I would expect this on tabbing into the field, but not on clicking with the mouse. I tried setting the SelectAllOnFocus property to false, but that had no effect. My plain TextBox doesn''t seem to have this behavior. Is there a way to turn this off? Thanks.

5 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team April 17, 2006 01:59 PM UTC

Hi Chris, I am able to reproduce the issue with IntegerTextBox as you said.I am working on this and will get back to you soon. Thanks, Anu.

CM Chris Myers April 20, 2006 01:36 PM UTC

Anymore info on this one? Thanks, Chris > >Hi Chris, > >I am able to reproduce the issue with IntegerTextBox as you said.I am working on this and will get back to you soon. > >Thanks, > >Anu. > >

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team April 21, 2006 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Chris, My apologies for the delay in response. I could not think of a workaround that resolves this issue for now.I am working for a permanant solution for this and will try our very best to address this issue at the earliest.You can track the progress of bug fix through the below given link. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=1944 Sorry for the inconvienience caused. Regards, Anu.

CM Chris Myers April 21, 2006 06:34 PM UTC

Ok, thanks for looking into it. Chris

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team May 13, 2006 05:01 AM UTC

Hi Chris, The issue has been resolved internally and the fix for this will be included with our upcoming release 4.2. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon