We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion support sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The diagram has some bugs. The support team takes days to anwser. There is a big bug on image, when inserting an image it is not streched to the rectangle drawn making this tool unusable. I stop here using the control. I lost 900$ but i''m fed up with so few responsivess

1 Reply

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 6, 2006 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Paul, We regret for the inconvenince caused to you as a result of any delay in addressing your issues with Essential Diagram. Syncfusion actively supports user problems in the forums though our preferred means of support is uing the DirectTrac support system. We tried to reviewe your support request history with us and provide solutions for specific pending problems, but are unable to do so because you have not specified a valid email address in your forum post. Based on your posts in the forums so far (the ones we have been able to identify based on your posting name) I do not see issues that have not been addressed so far. It would really help if you posted an incident in your DirectTrac account with the pending issues. We would like to fix all open issues and appreciate constructive feedback from our customers. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon