We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Creating EdP files

Hi, How can i Create a EDP file for my symbols so that i can use in diagramBuilder. Regards, Rajesh

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 29, 2006 04:59 AM UTC

Hi Rajesh, The EDP files can be created using our Essential Diagram SymbolDesigner utility ( Diagram.Windows\SymbolDesigner)which is an integrated design environment that helps you to design the custom symbols and save them as Essential Diagram SymbolPaletteFiles (*.edp files) The Palette files can then be imported by any application that uses Essential Diagram. This behaviour is implemented in the DiagramBuilder Sample through its ( File -> AddPalette ) menu command. Note that the SymbolDesigner depends on the Essential Tools and Essential Grid , so you will need to install these products in addition to Essentail Diagram. Kindly , refer the KnowledgeBase articles ( http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/diagram/Default.aspx ) that would help you to have an idea about this. Please let me know if you have any further queries. Regards, Praveena.

RK Rajesh Kumar March 29, 2006 05:23 AM UTC

Hi Praveena, Thanks for the reply. It helped me a lot, but one more thing can you look into the issue i haved posted regarding new version 4.1.0.62. Regards, Rajesh > > Hi Rajesh, > > The EDP files can be created using our Essential Diagram SymbolDesigner utility ( Diagram.Windows\SymbolDesigner)which is an integrated design environment that helps you to design the custom symbols and save them as Essential Diagram SymbolPaletteFiles (*.edp files) > > The Palette files can then be imported by any application that uses Essential Diagram. This behaviour is implemented in the DiagramBuilder Sample through its ( File -> AddPalette ) menu command. > > Note that the SymbolDesigner depends on the Essential Tools and Essential Grid , so you will need to install these products in addition to Essentail Diagram. > > Kindly , refer the KnowledgeBase articles ( >http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/diagram/Default.aspx ) that would help you to have an idea about this. > > Please let me know if you have any further queries. > > Regards, > Praveena.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon