We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Undo/Redo bug

In the DiagramBuilder sample, Draw a closed curve. Now select the Edit Vertex tool and add some vertex to the closed curve. Now, undo the operation, after several operation, at some point in time, the undo operation results in some unexpected behaviour i.e., some points gets accumulated at 0.0. Tell me if there is any work around required to correct this or this is a bug in Syncfusion 4.1.0.50. Thanks for answering me. Regards, Rajesh

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 28, 2006 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Rajesh, Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion. I was able to view the condition that you have stated and i have logged a QA report on this. The status of open issues can be checked using our WebBasedTracking system. Please let us know if you have any further queries , we will be glad to assist you. Regards, Praveena.

RK Rajesh Kumar March 29, 2006 03:09 AM UTC

Hi Praveen, Can I do any workaround do solve this problem. Regards, Rajesh > > Hi Rajesh, > > Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion. > > I was able to view the condition that you have stated and i have logged a QA report on this. The status of open issues can be checked using our WebBasedTracking system. > > Please let us know if you have any further queries , we will be glad to assist you. > > Regards, > Praveena. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 4, 2006 10:56 AM UTC

Hi Rajesh, We would like to inform you that the problem occurs during Undo/Redo on adding/deleting vertices has been fixed with the latest version V4.2.0.37 of Essential Diagram. Please let me know if you need any further informations regarding this issue. Thanks, Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon