We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with GradientPanel

Hi! I used in my project new version of GradientPanel control. But there is some problems. In attachment you can see the shadow from Panel, although BorderStyle of control is None. Can I fix this. Thanks a lot!!!

11.zip

7 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team March 13, 2006 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Shwarz, I could see the shadow in the screenshot what you have attached.However,I could not reproduce the issue here in my sample.I am including a sample and a screenshot of my output.Could you please run this at your end and let me know whether you are able to reproduce this issue? It would be appreciable if you can modify this sample and send it back to us for furthur investigation. Sample AND ScreenShot Thank you for choosing Syncfusion. Regards, Anu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 09:46 AM UTC

Hi, Anupama! Thanks a lot for your respond! I not exactly wrote my first message, there is no shadow, there is some excess line as you can see in attachment picture and VS2005 project. Can I fix this line under the splitter label? Thanks a lot!!!!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 09:59 AM UTC

I forgot attachment

pack.zip

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Shwarz, Thank you for the sample. The additional line is shown because the Gradient panel named pnlDataAdaptersFrameEx in your sample is set with the BorderStyle FixedSingle and BorderSides Bottom.I have changed that to None so that it resolves the above mentioned problem. Please take a look at the modified sample and screenshot and let me know if you have any questions. a rel='nofollow' href="http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/pack_4a08c10b.zip">Modified sample Thanks, Anu.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Shwarz, Here is the link. a rel='nofollow' href="http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/pack_4a08c10b.zip">Modified sample Regards, Anu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 15, 2006 06:12 AM UTC

Hi, Anupama! Thanks a lot for your respond. The project what I send to you is similar my work project and I want to have in my Main Form GradientPanel with similar properties, i.e. BorderStyle = FixedSingle, BorderSides = Bottom. In VS 2003 behaviour of those properties don''t cause any problems. I work in VS2005. Thanks in advice!

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team March 16, 2006 06:48 AM UTC

Hi Shwarz, My apologies for the inconvienience caused. I havied created your same project in 2003.But I am unable to reproduce the issue here.BorderStyle set to FixedSingle and BorderSides to Bottom behaves in the same way as in 2005.Could you please verify this 2003 project and let me know the difference as you said earlier. Sample Thank you for your patience. Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon