We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

licenses.licx

Lost disk, added new disk, reloaded .NET 2003, loaded .NET source from back up, loaded SF3.01 When I comile, I get he following, why again? D:\Projects\licenses.licx Could not transform licenses file ''licenses.licx'' into a binary resource. (1) : error LC0003 : Unabled to resolve type ''Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core''

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 13, 2006 04:31 PM UTC

Hi Gary, In v3.0.1, the best way to solve a problem like this is to generate a new licenses.licx file. Could you please try the following steps: 1) Delete the bin and obj folders of your project 2) Open Visual Studio and delete licenses.licx from your project 3) Drop a control for each of our products you''re using onto a Form (i.e. Drop a GridControl if you''re using Essential Grid, drop a TabControlAdv if you''re using Essential Tools, etc.) 4) Rebuild your project These steps should result in a new, correct licenses.licx file being created and embedded into your application. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon