We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Upgrade to version 4.1

After upgrade to version 4.1 I can''t get the grid to run. I have updated the web.config files httpHandler section so I can start the web site but when I try to enter the page containing the chart I recieve an error: Reference required to assembly ''Syncfusion.Shared.Web'' containing the implemented interface ''Syncfusion.Web.UI.IImageProviderControl''. Add one to your project I have tried "readding" the reference but it does not seem to do any difference. Am I missing some step in the upgrade process?

compilermessage.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 10, 2006 06:02 PM UTC

Hi Jonas, I assume you encountered this problem after dragging and dropping a ChartWebControl on the WebForm. You should not have encountered any problems with the samples that shipped with Essential Studio install. The reason the samples work but not a new application is because the VS.NET Designer does not add the lines attached with this forum for the other assemblies that are referenced. You can either copy the Register tags from any of our samples or can copy from the attached file. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Regards A.Sivakumar

ChartReferences.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon