We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Strange behavior reordering columns

I''m using a GridGroupingControl to show records from a SQL table. I''ve found some strange behavior when reordering columns from the grid. Sometimes columns change the position to somewhere different from where I''ve specified. I''ve also checked the Essential Grid Sample Browser and it has the same problem. I was wondering if it could be due to a conflict with grid positioning, cause if''ve realised that using GridLayout all arrows indicating position are NOT where they should. Anyway, I''ve faced the problem using both Flow and GridLayout, and it hasn''t worked properly. If you need some more information, just ask. Thanks in advance. Lucas

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 10, 2006 06:42 PM UTC

Hi Lucas, I do see this behaviour.We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and i will update you with more info here, after consulting with the Essential Grid development team. Thank you for using Syncfusion products and continued support for Syncfusion. Best Regards, A.Sivakumar

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 17, 2006 04:30 PM UTC

Hi Lucas, This issue has been solved internally and a patch with this fix will be available in next couple of weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience. Regards A.Sivakumar

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 12, 2006 06:17 PM UTC

Lucas, We now have a new version 4.1.1.2 where this issue has been fixed. We will send you a separate mail on how to download this version. Regards, Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon