We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Indent Cell

Hi, I have a Hierarchied GridGrouping Control, when I expand the sub groups they get pushed to the Right. Is there a way to have the same Indent for all the groups. Something Like TableDescritor.AnyIndentCell.Enabled = false; Thank you for your help

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 10, 2006 04:40 PM UTC

Hi Driss, Are you looking for something like having a seperate column for +/- cells and the record fields. Attached is a sample which illustrates this. Data Source for the Grid: -------------------------- Use the NWind database in App_Data Folder for this sample to work. Configuring the Grid: --------------------- There is no direct way to acheive this by setting some properties , though you can acheive this by having a "Unbound Column" where the +/- will be shown. I named that Unbound Column as "Level" . The look and feel of the grid is pretty basic in this sample, but can be customized in any way you want. Please let me know if you need furthur assistance. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, A.Sivakumar

HierarchyWithUnboundColumnasIndentCell.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 11, 2006 09:48 AM UTC

Hello, Can you please send me the files because I can''t see any attached files in your message. Thank you for your help

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 11, 2006 11:55 AM UTC

Hi Driss, Are you able to see the link HierarchyWithUnboundColumnasIndentCell.zip in my previous post.if so please download from that link. Let me know if you have any questions Thanks, A.Sivakumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon