We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to open workbook

Unable to open attached workbook. Get message ''Value cannot be null. Parameter name: strName'' Was able to open it OK with ExcelRW.

Workbook0.zip

5 Replies

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team February 7, 2006 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Stephen, Thanks for uploading the file. I was able to see the problem and have filed a bug report with the development team and will update you with more information as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thanks, Ramu.K

ST Stephen February 7, 2006 11:46 AM UTC

I''ve attached another workbook which is producing the same error as mentioned previoulsy. I thought I would pass it to you in case the cause of this error is different from that of the previous workbook.

TestData.zip

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team February 8, 2006 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Stephen, I have once again reported the issue with your inputs and we will try our very best to address the issue at the earliest. If any update will be made by us regarding this issue, we will inform you. Thanks, Ramu.K

ST Stephen February 16, 2006 03:04 PM UTC

Hi Ramu, Could you provide an estimate of when a fix may be available. I''m hoping to issue a new release in a couple of weeks and would like to use the latest version of XlsIO. Thanks.

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team February 17, 2006 02:50 PM UTC

Hi Stephen, The issue with opening a workbook has been fixed internally. Please create a Direc-Trac incident so that I can send you the fix regarding this issue. Thanks, Ramu.K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon