We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Forum Message

Hi, The message forum is getting to large, especially tools forum. Should there be a time to revive and discard non technical info. e.g. release date, this message, etc. Is difficult to get to the solution with the size of the forum. Thanks

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 10, 2006 04:35 PM UTC

Hi Seb, Would it be possible for you to explain what problems you''re having? Our forums are paged, so you shouldn''t see any performance hits due to the size of the forums. Our search algorithm is also quite fast, and you can search the all the forums with a complex query in a few seconds. Finally, if your concern is locating an old post that you made, our search supports locating any thread you started. Just search for PostedBy:Seb and you''ll see all the threads you''ve started. Or you could just search for a name, and you''ll see every thread that poster has posted in. For example: Search for Gregory Austin Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

GC Goh CH February 11, 2006 04:25 PM UTC

Hi Gregory, Thanks for the info. It is a suggestion. When I am looking for specific info, I think the search engine does a good job. But I opened the grid forum, the amount of pages is huge (>300 pages) Archiving old issues or deleting non-technical/outdated info would make browsing more enjoyable learning. Thanks Regards, Seb

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon