We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reg: Nested table painting Issue

Hi, In my grouping grid, I have nested table. While expanding the nested table, I can able to see all the columns and rows. While doing horizontal scroll bar movement, I am facing painting problem (Same columns are repainted and some unknown character are coming in between). Please see the first picture (Before horizontal scroll bar movement) and second picture (After horizontal scroll bar movement). I have seen some of your sample; I could not face that problem. What could be the problem ? Please help on this. Thanks, Anna

Painting Problem.zip

3 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 18, 2006 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Anna, If you could upload a sample showing the behavior, we may try debugging it here. Regards, Stanley

AS Anna Srinivasan January 19, 2006 09:23 AM UTC

Hi, In my parent grid, first three columns are frozen, Because of that i am getting painting problem(Please refere the picture). If i remove the frozen columns from my parent grid, I am not facing any painting issue every thing is smooth. How do i avoid painting problem, If my grid contain frozen columns. please help me on this. Thanks, Anna

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 20, 2006 01:18 AM UTC

Hi Anna, Can you modify this sample to show the behavior? Regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon