We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Essential Studio 4.1 beta 4 (4.1.0.25)

Hi everyone, Beta 4 is available from here. This version contains both Windows Forms and ASP.NET components. It does not have source code (this is an eval build - will not expire with regular keys). We will post the RTM version before the end of this week. Thank you for all your feedback. Best regards, Daniel

11 Replies

PB Philip Bishop January 17, 2006 04:22 PM UTC

So the version later this week that you are releasing will be the final NON beta release of this?

HB Heath Brand January 17, 2006 05:14 PM UTC

Hi, I''m having trouble downloading this version - it''s extrememly slow. Is there another download site? Heath

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 17, 2006 09:27 PM UTC

Hi Heath, Please try the following link to download the latest evaluation version : http://www.syncfusion.com/squiffler/patches/v4.1.0.25/syncfusionessentialstudioevalsetup.exe Let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 17, 2006 11:11 PM UTC

Hi Phil, Yes, this will be the final release. Best regards, Daniel >So the version later this week that you are releasing will be the final NON beta release of this?

AM Amrita Malviya January 21, 2006 07:54 AM UTC

>Hi everyone, > >Beta 4 is available from here. This version contains both Windows Forms and ASP.NET components. It does not have source code (this is an eval build - will not expire with regular keys). > >We will post the RTM version before the end of this week. Thank you for all your feedback. > >Best regards, >Daniel

AM Amrita Malviya January 21, 2006 07:56 AM UTC

Daniel, Can you please tell me from where I can obtain release notes for 4.1.0.25. I need to know what fixes are provided in this build. Thanks Amrita >Hi everyone, > >Beta 4 is available from here. This version contains both Windows Forms and ASP.NET components. It does not have source code (this is an eval build - will not expire with regular keys). > >We will post the RTM version before the end of this week. Thank you for all your feedback. > >Best regards, >Daniel

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team January 21, 2006 08:24 AM UTC

Hi Amrita, You could obtain the release notes for Essential Studio 4.1.0.25 from StartMenu->Syncfusion->Essential Studio 4.1.0.25->Windows Forms->View Release Notes or [Installed Drive]:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.25\Infrastructure\Data\release notes\Release Notes.htm Regards, Vijay

KI Kai Iske January 23, 2006 07:30 AM UTC

How can I obtain keys for Beta 4? From Direct-Trac I can only view a key for Beta 3. Any news on the release date for 4.1? Regards Kai

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 01:25 PM UTC

Kai, The release will be up before noon. You will be able to get keys from Direct-Trac. Best regards, Daniel >How can I obtain keys for Beta 4? From Direct-Trac I can only view a key for Beta 3. > >Any news on the release date for 4.1? > >Regards > >Kai

PB Philip Bishop January 23, 2006 03:16 PM UTC

So did the final(non beta RTM) version get released last week? If so where can i find it?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 03:28 PM UTC

Nevermind I just read in another post that it would be out by 11 central time.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon