We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Essential Studio 4.1 beta 4 (4.1.0.25)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39736 Jan 17,2006 08:29 AM Jan 23,2006 10:28 AM General Discussion 11
Tags: General Discussion
Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 17, 2006 08:29 AM

Hi everyone, Beta 4 is available from here. This version contains both Windows Forms and ASP.NET components. It does not have source code (this is an eval build - will not expire with regular keys). We will post the RTM version before the end of this week. Thank you for all your feedback. Best regards, Daniel

Philip Bishop
Replied On January 17, 2006 11:22 AM

So the version later this week that you are releasing will be the final NON beta release of this?

Heath Brand
Replied On January 17, 2006 12:14 PM

Hi, I''m having trouble downloading this version - it''s extrememly slow. Is there another download site? Heath

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 17, 2006 04:27 PM

Hi Heath, Please try the following link to download the latest evaluation version : http://www.syncfusion.com/squiffler/patches/v4.1.0.25/syncfusionessentialstudioevalsetup.exe Let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On January 17, 2006 06:11 PM

Hi Phil, Yes, this will be the final release. Best regards, Daniel >So the version later this week that you are releasing will be the final NON beta release of this?

Amrita Malviya
Replied On January 21, 2006 02:54 AM

>Hi everyone, > >Beta 4 is available from here. This version contains both Windows Forms and ASP.NET components. It does not have source code (this is an eval build - will not expire with regular keys). > >We will post the RTM version before the end of this week. Thank you for all your feedback. > >Best regards, >Daniel

Amrita Malviya
Replied On January 21, 2006 02:56 AM

Daniel, Can you please tell me from where I can obtain release notes for 4.1.0.25. I need to know what fixes are provided in this build. Thanks Amrita >Hi everyone, > >Beta 4 is available from here. This version contains both Windows Forms and ASP.NET components. It does not have source code (this is an eval build - will not expire with regular keys). > >We will post the RTM version before the end of this week. Thank you for all your feedback. > >Best regards, >Daniel

Vijayanand S [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 21, 2006 03:24 AM

Hi Amrita, You could obtain the release notes for Essential Studio 4.1.0.25 from StartMenu->Syncfusion->Essential Studio 4.1.0.25->Windows Forms->View Release Notes or [Installed Drive]:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.25\Infrastructure\Data\release notes\Release Notes.htm Regards, Vijay

Kai Iske
Replied On January 23, 2006 02:30 AM

How can I obtain keys for Beta 4? From Direct-Trac I can only view a key for Beta 3. Any news on the release date for 4.1? Regards Kai

Replied On January 23, 2006 08:25 AM

Kai, The release will be up before noon. You will be able to get keys from Direct-Trac. Best regards, Daniel >How can I obtain keys for Beta 4? From Direct-Trac I can only view a key for Beta 3. > >Any news on the release date for 4.1? > >Regards > >Kai

Philip Bishop
Replied On January 23, 2006 10:16 AM

So did the final(non beta RTM) version get released last week? If so where can i find it?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 23, 2006 10:28 AM

Nevermind I just read in another post that it would be out by 11 central time.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;