We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

RTF Headers and Footers

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39638 Jan 13,2006 09:54 AM Jan 16,2006 07:32 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: PDF
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 13, 2006 09:54 AM

I am using Essential PDF to read rtf files into a PDF file. The RTF file has headers and footers which are totally ignored. Is there any way to read them into the pfd document? Domenick

Ajish [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 16, 2006 07:32 AM

Hi Domenick, Currently Essential PDF do not have support to read Header and Footer contents of RTF and draw them into the pdf file. However we do have support for drawing Headers and Footer in PDF file with both text and graphics. I have attached a sample for your reference. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/HeadersAndFooters_c4640d4d.zip HeadersAndFooters.zip Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Ajish. >I am using Essential PDF to read rtf files into a PDF file. The RTF file has headers and footers which are totally ignored. Is there any way to read them into the pfd document? > >Domenick

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;