We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Syncfusion.Diagram.Web in 4.1.0.10?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39560 Jan 11,2006 03:45 PM UTC Apr 7,2006 09:03 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: DiagramWebControl
David McHugh
Asked On January 11, 2006 03:45 PM UTC

I can''t seem to find Syncfusion.Diagram.Web.dll as part of the binaries in 4.1.0.10. Any ideas where it is? I can''t compile any of my projects without it! Dave

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 7, 2006 09:03 AM UTC

Hi Dave, I am really sorry for this delay in providing you with an update. Our latest patch is Essential Studio v4.1.0.62. You can get the download instructions from the following link : http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=41784 If you still run into any problem ,please let me know.If you dont want to upgrade your version also kindly let me know about it. Regards, Praveena.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;