We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabbedMDIManager: how to bring form to front w/o activating it

I have multiple panes in my MDI view. When user activates a dock on one pane, I can find a matching document on the lower pane and now I want to bring that document to the front so I call it''s BringToFront(). But that changes the active document from the one that was selected, to the one on which I just called BringToFront(). How can I raise the second control while maintaining the existing active document? If I go back and activate the original document it will cause an event loop.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 11, 2006 09:59 PM UTC

Hi Ken, From what I understand, you have several tab groups in your TabbedMDI application where every tab in one group is associated with a tab in some other group, and when one of these tabs is activated, you want the associated tab also to be activated. I have created a test sample that illustrates the same here. Please refer to it and let me know if this helps. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon