We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Footer with a line

I want a footer with a line above it, separting the body from the footer. Is there a way to do this using ExcelRW?

3 Replies

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 03:44 AM UTC

Hi Phani, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am afraid; I am not able to understand your requirements. Could you please provide me the more details or screenshot regarding the issue? Thanks, Ramu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 03:18 PM UTC

Hello Ramu, Thanks for replying. Well, I will try to put my requirements in a better way: I am using Excel for creating reports. I am populating the headers and data properly, but when it comes to the footer I am not getting what I want. I want a footer with a line above it, something like: report header data data.... ______________________________ (I want a line) footer As shown above, I want a line above the footer that would separte it from the report data when printed. Of course, I want this line and footer on every page. I see ExcelRW API for setting footer text, but none for inserting a line in there. Can you help me with that please. Thanks, Phani >Hi Phani, > >Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. >I am afraid; I am not able to understand your requirements. > >Could you please provide me the more details or screenshot regarding the issue? > >Thanks, >Ramu.

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team January 11, 2006 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Phani, ExcelRW has no specific function for drawing line separating body from footer. Here is the Workaround sample that separate body from footer by drawing a line. LineInFooter.zip Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Thanks, Ramu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon