We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SaveImage without Legend

Hello. I can see the Legend on the windows Control, but when i save to a file using SaveImage() or using Draw(), the legend disappear. I have tested a lot of properties, but failed. Please, i need help Thanks

10 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 01:05 PM UTC

Version 4.101.0.9 >Hello. > >I can see the Legend on the windows Control, but when i save to a file using SaveImage() or using Draw(), the legend disappear. > >I have tested a lot of properties, but failed. >Please, i need help > >Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 04:42 PM UTC

Hi, I tested with the ChartImageExport sample that ships with the Install and the legend is saved along with the exported image when this line is commented out this.chartControl1.Legend.Visible = false; Could you please upload or email us the file that uses the chart along the exporting code. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 05:08 PM UTC

Ok i have tested in an another Way. legend is not drawned when you use SaveImage from le load event of the form. Executing SaveImage inside a click butoon, draw the Legend on File. So , Legend is not drawing inside Load Event Form. Very strange I think it has to be fixed Thanks for your very quick response >Hi, > >I tested with the ChartImageExport sample that ships with the Install and the legend is saved along with the exported image when this line is commented out > >this.chartControl1.Legend.Visible = false; > >Could you please upload or email us the file that uses the chart along the exporting code. > >Thanks, > >Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 05:17 PM UTC

Hi, Look a the picture ok.png. The legend is not well drawned. The control show it well, but not the SaveImage thanks to help me

WindowsApplication130.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 07:15 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I am able to see the problem with the legend not appearing when the image is saved before the chart is actually displayed. We will submit a defect report and fix this issue at the earliest. Thanks and regards, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 08:30 PM UTC

Please respond to the legend well not drawn thanks >Hi, > >Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. > >I am able to see the problem with the legend not appearing when the image is saved before the chart is actually displayed. We will submit a defect report and fix this issue at the earliest. > >Thanks and regards, > >Davis

BS Brian Sutherland September 20, 2006 10:03 PM UTC

Is there any update to this? I just ran into this issue as well.

My SYncfusion.Chart.Base & .Windows is v2.0.50727

My need to save this is to then load it into an HTMLUIControl, and I haven''t seen any other way to do it except to save it to a temp .bmp file, then dynamically create my html for the HTMLUIControl.

BS Brian Sutherland September 20, 2006 10:19 PM UTC

Actually, I ended up just making my chartControl as size 1,1, and it''s then hidden. Good enough for me to be able to continue on.

TG Tushita Gope November 7, 2011 12:11 PM UTC

Any update on this issue? I too run into the same issue.

VK Vijayabharathi K Syncfusion Team November 9, 2011 04:52 AM UTC

Hi Tushita,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

If your intention is to save the chart control with legend while chart is invisible issue, we are fixed this issue in latest versions(9.4.0.62). We have created a simple sample for this requirement. Please refer the attached sample.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Note: We suggest you to upgrade the Essential studio to the latest version (9.4.0.62) to effectively use our Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Vijayabharathi

ChartSample_99d6d168.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon