We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Floating Window can be lost behind Startbar

Hi, Usually when dragging a window around the desktop you are not allowed to move the cursor over the Startbar. However, when dragging a syncfusion dockable window this is not the case. The problem is that if the Startbar is at the bottom of the screen (which it commonly is) a user can position a dockable window behind it and not be able to get it back. Any help is always appreciated. Thanks, Nik

6 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team April 21, 2003 01:05 PM UTC

Nik, I see what you mean. Dragging the floating window behind the strartbar will make you lose it completely. We will fix this in our next release. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

NV Nik Vale July 21, 2003 03:36 PM UTC

I just upgraded to 1.6.1.0 and noticed that this still isn't fixed...

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team July 22, 2003 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Nik, Owing to the limited time and development resources available we try to prioritize and fix as many issues as possible between product updates. Unfortunately we are yet to get down to this particular problem. Though a turnaround time cannot be provided, please be assured that we are aware of the issue and will do our best to fix this in a timely manner. We apologize for the inconvenience. Prakash Syncfusion

NV Nik Vale December 8, 2003 07:27 PM UTC

I understand that this is a low priority issue so this is just a friendly reminder that this problem still exists in 2.0.1.0. Thanks.

GP Gurucharan Patwal Syncfusion Team December 8, 2003 07:46 PM UTC

Hi Nik, Our sincere apologies for the delay in rectifying this error. Over the last few weeks we have been very busy in our efforts to bring out the Essential Suite 2.0 beta release, and that resulted in this being in the backburner for an unusually longer period. I have notified the development team regarding this issue, and we will try our very best to fix this at the earliest. We appreciate your patience, and understanding in this matter. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

GP Gurucharan Patwal Syncfusion Team December 9, 2003 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Nik, We already have an open QA Report (QA# 200)regarding this issue, and I have updated it on your behalf thereby upping its priority. We will try our very best to fix this at the earliest, and I will notify you when the fix is available. Thanks for your patience, and continued support for Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon