We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

XPTaskBarBox CollapseContent() not working in 4.1.0.9

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39192 Dec 29,2005 12:13 PM Jan 11,2006 04:23 PM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Tools
Sanjit Roy
Asked On December 29, 2005 12:13 PM

Hi, I have an application that uses 3 XPTaskBarBox and by default the first one is expanded while the other two remains collapsed. After migrating to 4.1.0.9, the default behaviour is all of them are expanded. I''ve tried a method call this.mytaskbarbox.CollapseContent(), but that didn''t work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Sanjit

Mano J [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 30, 2005 02:04 AM

Hi Sanjit, Thanks for reporting this issue. I do see the problem here and I have logged a bug report # 1328. Defect @ 1328 - Unable to collapse XPTaskBarBox using Collapsed property and CollapseContent method. We will try to fix this as early as possible and let you know. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Mano

Mano J [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 8, 2006 11:38 PM

Hi Sanjit, The defect #1328 has been fixed internally and this fix will be available in our final release of v.4.1. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Mano

Sanjit Roy
Replied On January 11, 2006 01:52 PM

Hi Mano, Can you please give me an estimate when the final release of 4.1 would be available? Thanks, Sanjit >Hi Sanjit, > >The defect #1328 has been fixed internally and this fix will be available in our final release of v.4.1. > >Thank you for your patience. > >Regards, >Mano

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 11, 2006 04:23 PM

Hi Sanjit, I am afraid, we dont have an exact release date yet, but rest assured, we are in the last phase of testing for final v4.1 release and will be releasing it shortly provided no major issues are detected. Till then, we recommend you to check out our latest release - v4.1 Beta3 (v4.1.0.10) from this link below : http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=39029 We appreciate your patience and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;