We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPTaskBarBox CollapseContent() not working in 4.1.0.9

Hi, I have an application that uses 3 XPTaskBarBox and by default the first one is expanded while the other two remains collapsed. After migrating to 4.1.0.9, the default behaviour is all of them are expanded. I''ve tried a method call this.mytaskbarbox.CollapseContent(), but that didn''t work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Sanjit

4 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team December 30, 2005 07:04 AM UTC

Hi Sanjit, Thanks for reporting this issue. I do see the problem here and I have logged a bug report # 1328. Defect @ 1328 - Unable to collapse XPTaskBarBox using Collapsed property and CollapseContent method. We will try to fix this as early as possible and let you know. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Mano

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team January 9, 2006 04:38 AM UTC

Hi Sanjit, The defect #1328 has been fixed internally and this fix will be available in our final release of v.4.1. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Mano

SR Sanjit Roy January 11, 2006 06:52 PM UTC

Hi Mano, Can you please give me an estimate when the final release of 4.1 would be available? Thanks, Sanjit >Hi Sanjit, > >The defect #1328 has been fixed internally and this fix will be available in our final release of v.4.1. > >Thank you for your patience. > >Regards, >Mano

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 11, 2006 09:23 PM UTC

Hi Sanjit, I am afraid, we dont have an exact release date yet, but rest assured, we are in the last phase of testing for final v4.1 release and will be releasing it shortly provided no major issues are detected. Till then, we recommend you to check out our latest release - v4.1 Beta3 (v4.1.0.10) from this link below : http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=39029 We appreciate your patience and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon