We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

V4.1.0.9: Tabbed_MDI_2005 crashes - "unbalances the stack"

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

38958 Dec 21,2005 03:19 PM Dec 22,2005 01:54 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Paul Wardle
Asked On December 21, 2005 03:19 PM

When I run the sample Tabbed_MDI_2005 it reports that the stack is unbalanced in a PInvoke call: "A call to PInvoke function ''Syncfusion.Shared.Base!Syncfusion.Runtime.InteropServices.NativeMethods::ImageList_DrawEx'' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature." This sample also fails to compile (I fixed it)...

Mano J [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 22, 2005 12:50 AM

Hi Paul, I have checked this issue with v.4.1 Beta 2. The TabbedMDI sample works fine in our subsystems. Could you please let us know whether you are using v.4.1 Beta 2. Thanks, Mano

Paul Wardle
Replied On December 22, 2005 01:54 AM

I am using the VS 2005 RTM.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;