We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

resizing usercontrol within docking windows

i have a user control whose enabledocking is set to to true. when the docking window is resized, i want to increase the size of the usercontrol to fit the docking window. how to do this? secondly, when the form is increased in length, the docking window (which has the usercontrol) does not increase in size to fit the form.

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team December 13, 2005 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Hemant, Sorry for the delayed response. i) When the docking window is resized, the size of the usercontrol is changed automicatically to fit the docking window. You need not change it explicitly. ii) If you dock the window to Left or Right of the form, the docking window should fit into the form''s height automatically when resized. Similarly, if it is docked to the Top or Bottom, it will fit into the width of the form automatically when resized. Please let me know if I am misunderstood your requirement. And also if possible, could you please modify the sample attached to reproduce the problem? It will help us resolve this issue accurately. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Vijay Test Sample

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon