We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabbedMDIManager Arrows, etc

I have tabpage scrolling problem with tabbed MDI I''m trying to work around. My application is unusual because it is a touch screen application so I''m trying to get everything to work with a human finger on a touchscreen rather than a mouse. The other issue is that a black background is used for all the screen because it is an industrial application. The arrow buttons the upper-right used to scroll the tab pages left or right are not ever visible (even when there are many tab pages) because of the black background. 1) Is there any way to change the color of these arrows so they can be seen on a black background? 2) Can their size be changed so they are appropriate for a touchscreen? 3) Is there any way the tabs can be scrolled left and right programatically (i.e. do what the arrows do programatically)? Thanks, Ken

1 Reply

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team November 29, 2005 03:17 PM UTC

Hi Ken, Sorry for the delay in responding. I am afraid, it is not possible to change the color of the arrows. We already have a feaure request # 570 (Ability to change VS 2003 style button arrow color) in this regard. Regarding changing the size of the scroll buttons, it might be possible by deriving MDITabPanel class. As far as with the available methods, it is difficult to scroll through pages programatically. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon