We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Differenct y axis scacle

Hi, Do you know is there any way Chart Control supports multiple scale of y-axis? Thanks

3 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team November 23, 2005 02:22 PM UTC

Hi Ken, I am afraid, multiple scales on Y axis cannot be implemented directly, instead you can implement multiple axes through which data points of various scales can be plotted in a chartControl. Please refer the attached sample that implements this using multiple axes. I hope i have not misunderstood what you are asking. If i have, could you please brief me more about your requirements? This will help me bring out a better solution. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Geetha

F37469.zip

EZ Eric Zeng May 20, 2008 09:24 PM UTC

I have two data collections. One mostly have values btw 0.0 - 100.0, the other have values from 100 to 100000. I need to show those two datasets onto a single chart, with left axis (with the range option set to ChartAxisRangeType.Auto) showing scale of first data set and the second axis (positioned at the rightmost) showing scale of second data set. Basically two axis showing two different scale and I can not get it working. Please provide any example. Thanks,

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team July 17, 2008 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Eric,

Your Direct Trac incident [#46479] has been updated in this regard. kindly refer to our responses to your queries in that incident.

Please let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon