We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Differenct y axis scacle

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

37469 Nov 22,2005 12:38 PM Jul 17,2008 09:04 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Chart
Ken
Asked On November 22, 2005 12:38 PM

Hi, Do you know is there any way Chart Control supports multiple scale of y-axis? Thanks

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 23, 2005 09:22 AM

Hi Ken, I am afraid, multiple scales on Y axis cannot be implemented directly, instead you can implement multiple axes through which data points of various scales can be plotted in a chartControl. Please refer the attached sample that implements this using multiple axes. I hope i have not misunderstood what you are asking. If i have, could you please brief me more about your requirements? This will help me bring out a better solution. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Geetha

F37469.zip

Eric Zeng
Replied On May 20, 2008 05:24 PM

I have two data collections. One mostly have values btw 0.0 - 100.0, the other have values from 100 to 100000. I need to show those two datasets onto a single chart, with left axis (with the range option set to ChartAxisRangeType.Auto) showing scale of first data set and the second axis (positioned at the rightmost) showing scale of second data set. Basically two axis showing two different scale and I can not get it working. Please provide any example. Thanks,

Manohari [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 17, 2008 09:04 AM

Hi Eric,

Your Direct Trac incident [#46479] has been updated in this regard. kindly refer to our responses to your queries in that incident.

Please let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;