We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Regd---Space between menu bars.

Hi There, I am using two menu bars.Three froms are there,each form has got different bar items(may be same some times).As we move to next form,next form like that, since the bar items count is diferent in each form,the space it is ocupying is difering,and we can clearly see the gap between two menu bars,how to make it perfect,in the sense I should not see any gap between them.Kindly provide solution to this.Pls find the attachment which supports my above statements. Thanks in advance, Thanks & Regards, Manohar B.

MenuBars1.zip

9 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 17, 2005 09:33 AM UTC

Hi Manohar, Thanks for the screenshot.I have tested for this issue with v3.3.0.0 and was not able to see the problem.I have attached the sample used for testing.Please modify the sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we can investigate it.Also,let me know the version of Syncfusion Studio and the .Net Framework being used by you. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

MenuBar.zip

MA manohar November 18, 2005 06:08 AM UTC

Hi Ebenezer, We are using .Net Framework 1.1 and Syncfusion 3.2.0.0. We changed the toolbar style to Office 2003. Please view the attached document which clearly explains our problem. Kindly give some solution to rectify it. We have tested this on version 3.3 but the outcome is same. Regards, Manohar.

Screen.zip

MA manohar November 21, 2005 06:08 AM UTC

Hi There, Kindly reply to my question.I am waiting for your valuable suggestion. Thanks in advance, Thanks & Regards, Manohar B.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 21, 2005 07:10 AM UTC

Hi Manohar, Our apologies for the delayed response.I have tested for this issue with v3.3 and was not able to see the problem.This is how I went about testing this issue: 1.Run the sample 2.Click ''Form1'' in the File menu. 3.Form2 is loaded. 4.Click ''Form2'' in the File menu. 5.Form3 is loaded. 6.Click ''Form3'' in the File menu. 7.''Form4'' is loaded. There was no gap between the toolbars when the child form is loaded.I have attached a screenshot of the sample.Let me know if I have misunderstood something. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Screenshot4.zip

MC Maor Cohen Saban August 9, 2006 03:13 PM UTC

The problem, which Manohar asked also interest me.
The way you checked it is not right. Yours two MDI form have the same number of icons. Try setting one form with two icons and the other with four. Now you will see the gap when changing between them.

Eyal.

MC Maor Cohen Saban August 9, 2006 03:35 PM UTC

The way to check it right is to switch the two toolbars and then load every one of the MDI forms.

Now you''ll see the gap.

Please advice,
Eyal.

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team August 9, 2006 11:59 PM UTC

Hi Eyal,

Thanks for your suggestions in tracing out the issue. I was able to see the problem, and I have logged it as a bug.

Gap appears between menu Bars when switching child forms.

We will fix it at the earliest and let you know.

Regards,
Mano

MC Maor Cohen Saban August 10, 2006 07:51 AM UTC

Mano,

I''ve seen the bug track, the version is written as 4.2.0.61
Is this right seems the latest version I know of is 4.2.0.37?

Eyal.

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team August 10, 2006 06:55 PM UTC

Hi Eyal,

Sorry for the confusion. The 4.2.0.61 is an internal patch build of v.4.2. It is not a public build. I have modified the version back to v.4.2.0.37.

Thanks,
Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon